As much as we wish it was, The Clinic from the show isn't real, but these places are!
If you couldn't tell from the show, we believe it's important to connect people with resources that can educate, support, and empower them. We think these organizations do just that. If there's another source that you think should be included here, shoot us a message through our contact page and let us know!
- Planned Parenthood is an organization that provides affordable health care for both men and women, including STD testing, cancer screenings, birth control, abortion services, and consultations!
Break The Cycle provides information and resources to help empower youth to end domestic violence and relationship violence.
- Bedsider is a free birth control support network! Find methods, educational articles, and find answers to birth control questions - it's also an app!
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) is the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization. RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline (800.656.HOPE and online.rainn.org). Through their website you can get info, get help, get involved and even get statistics and news!
- Loveisrepect's mission is to engage, educate, and empower young people to prevent and end abusive relationships. Their website provides comprehensive education on healthy, unhealthy, and abusive dating relationships and behaviors.
- Stop Street Harassment (SSH) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to documenting and ending gender-based street harassment worldwide.
- NO MORE is a unifying symbol and campaign to raise public awareness and engage bystanders around ending domestic violence and sexual assault.